Please send us your questions and concerns. We will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible, but it may take within five business days.
Address: 2424 Yearley Road, Huntsville, ON, P0B 1M0
- From Highway 11 take Muskoka Road #3 West (it’s the most southern exit for the Town of Huntsville)
- Travel West on Muskoka Road #3 for 15 km to the hamlet of Aspdin
- Points to watch for: Railroad tracks, flashing amber light at Domtar Road, Aspdin has a small white Community Church with a cemetery, and a Wrecking Yard on the corner of Muskoka Road #3 and Yearley Road
- Turn right at Aspdin (north) onto Yearley Road (Muskoka Road #31) and drive 13 km, about 15 minutes.
While this road may feel long and remote, check your odometer reading! Drive past Wolf Paw Road on left, drive around small lake on the left, past Stisted Township Landfill Site Road on left, past Etwell Road on right, Past Cardwell Lake Road on left and you are almost there. At the T Junction turn right, and travel for about 300 metres.
Parents using a GPS:
- Set first point as Huntsville
- Set second point as Aspdin
- Set third point as 2424 Yearley Rd.
Avoid travelling from Utterson and Rosseau to Yearley, it adds almost 40 km