Your Experience Matters.
In Trillium Lakelands District School Board, we want your educational experience to be a great one. Success matters to us and that’s why we have a wide range of student resources available to help you succeed, both inside and outside of the classroom. Our goal is to provide every student with multiple opportunities to achieve their full potential through student engagement and achievement. To support this goal, we will:
- Provide safe and caring learning environments
- Focus on individual student needs
- Use student work and achievement data to guide classroom instruction
- Establish individual, classroom, school, and Board improvement targets based on relevant school based and provincial student assessments
- Encourage innovation to support student success at all levels
- Use student voice to identify strategies that improve student engagement and achievement
At TLDSB we value our student’s voice and involvement in their education. Students are encouraged to share their ideas and concerns with their G7 Student Senate representative or School Council.