We are committed to providing quality education opportunities for our students to enable them to develop their fullest potential. We strive to help individual learners to achieve their potential in physical, intellectual, emotional, social, cultural, and moral development.
Woodville Elementary School began as a continuation school serving Woodville and area from 1923 until the 1950s. Fifty years later in 1972, the school was greatly increased in size with an addition made necessary when several one room schools, in Eldon Township, were closed. In 1998, to mark the 75th Anniversary of the school, a second impressive addition was constructed to end the use of portable classrooms that had been on the site for some time.
- The original school bell is prominently displayed in the front lobby
- Woodville ES promotes “Futures Built on Character with Dignity and Respect”
- Active and supportive parents
- Parents have provided general assistance in the classrooms and critical support for special programs and initiatives, ensuring success of these ventures
- Supportive Parent Advisory council
- Daily breakfast and snack program
- Regular instructional program junior kindergarten to grade 8
- Resource support available
- Computer lab
- Technologically rich programming
Events and Activities
- Variety of co-curricular activities and athletics within the school
- Fundraising efforts
- Class and graduation trips