School Vision Statement
We believe that all children can reached their fullest potential. Every student at Cardiff will achieve high personal academic standards and become empathetic, responsible, respectful, honest citizens involved in their community.
Cardiff Elementary School was built in 1957 and in the early years serviced the families of the employees of the uranium mines. Today, Cardiff ES continues to be a community based school.
- The staff at Cardiff ES are committed to improving student academic achievement. They work as a team and strive to enrich the children’s lives in a holistic manner.
- Small school atmosphere.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Sensory room.
- SmartBoard in every homeroom class.
- Soundfield System installed in every homeroom class.
- Parent Council and other parent volunteers have been active in supporting the school through a variety of initiatives.
- Parent volunteers prepare snacks as part of our schools nutrition program.
- Cardiff ES is a junior kindergarten to Grade 3 school.
- Cardiff ES offers Full Day Kindergarten.
- Nutrition program.
- Ontario EarlyON weekly program.
Events and Activities
- Terry Fox National School run day.
- Track & Field.
- Jump Rope for Heart.