Posting #: OCT-2019-303
Location: Muskoka, ON
The Trillium Lakelands District School Board invites applications for Supply Secretaries. These positions are for on-call and temporary positions.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma plus additional training courses in computer operation and software programs.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge and practical experience on multi-screen database systems, Word and Excel.
- Related secretarial experience in excess of one year.
- Minimum of 55 wpm typing speed.
- Personal qualities of maturity, tact and discretion.
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping and budgeting.
- Good telephone voice and manner.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with staff members, parents, students and the general public both in person and on the phone absolutely essential.
- Demonstrated organizational abilities.
Please be advised: a clear or satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check is a requirement for all Supply positions.
Hourly rate: $19.99 (minimum) to $21.77 (maximum)
Applications (in either a .pdf or .docx format) outlining experience and qualifications should be forwarded quoting the job file # (below) to:
Employee Services Officer, Support Staff
Trillium Lakelands District School Board
Muskoka Supply List : File# OCT-2019-303
Click HERE to submit an online Application
Trillium Lakelands District School Board complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Officer for the employee group.
The Trillium Lakelands District School Board would like to thank all respondents. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews are conducted on an as-needed basis throughout the school year. Resumes will be retained on file for six months.