This year, we have created and distributed a Parent/Guardian Student Handbook for Trillium Lakelands District School Board (TLDSB) families.
What is this you ask?
The handbook provides guardians and students with many important items to help make their journey through the elementary and secondary school systems positive and productive. Topics include:
- SchoolMessenger – our mass notification system
- Privacy and release information
- Safe and accepting schools
- Medical and health management
- Emergency response
- Appropriate use of technology
- School bus safety
- Reporting a parent concern
- Indigenous Education
- Social media accounts
- TLDSB programs – School Cash, OverDrive, Feed All Four
- School year calendar