Contact Us

/Contact Us
Contact Us2019-07-11T11:06:15-04:00

Contact Us

Phone: 1-888-526-5552

Please send us your questions and concerns. We will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible but it may take within five working days. Please call 1-888-526-5552 if your matter is urgent.

Solicitations of any kind are not accepted through this page.


If you have questions or comments about accessibility for persons with disabilities, or if you wish to report barriers for persons with disabilities or to request a document in an alternative format due to a disability, please contact our Communications Department at 1-888-526-5552 extension 22129, or at

Education is a shared experience involving the home and the school and it can be strengthened by open communication between the two. Should a concern about your child’s education arise, follow these steps:FIRST
Contact the classroom teacher and discuss the situation

THEN – if the situation has not been resolved
Contact the Principal and request help in dealing with the matter

THEN – if necessary
Contact the Superintendent in charge of the school involved
Call 1.888.526.5552 and ask for the name of the superintendent for your child’s school

THEN – if necessary
Contact the Director of Education who is the Chief Executive Officer.

THEN – if necessary and if the situation has not been resolved
Contact your local trustee.

Concerns pertaining to things other than your child’s education should be directed through the Office of the Director.

Lindsay Education Centre

300 County Rd. #36, Lindsay, ON, K9V 4R4
Fax 705.328.2036
Toll free 1.888.526.5552

Muskoka Education Centre
1271 Cedar Lane, Bracebridge, ON, P1L 1N4
Fax 705.645.5973
Toll free 1.888.526.5552

Haliburton County Education Centre
(At Archie Stouffer Elementary School)
12 Vintage Crescent, Minden, ON, K0M 2K0
Fax: 705-286-6937
Toll free 1.888.526.5552


Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Get in touch
close slider
  • If you're inquiring about a transcript, you will need to contact the school you attended directly to obtain a copy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.