Elementary Curriculum Services Action Plan | 2018-2019
Secondary Curriculum Services Action Plan | 2018-2019
Specialized Services Action Plan | 2018-2019
Technology Services Action Plan | 2018-2019
Indigenous Education Action Plan | 2018-2019
Indigenous Education Action Plan Final | 2017-2018
Secondary Curriculum Services Action Plan Final | 2017-2018
Specialized Services Action Plan Final | 2017-2018
Technology Services Action Plan Final | 2017-2018
We are committed to high levels of student achievement. We accomplish this through:
Innovation and collaboration for all:
- Identifying the strengths and needs of each student to provide appropriate programming.
- Supporting innovation in the classroom.
- Advancing new technologies for learning.
- Providing relevant and timely learning opportunities.
- Enhancing the arts in our schools.
Supporting the well-being of all:
- Embedding Feed All Four (our body, mind, spirit, and emotions) as our way of being.
- Growing and improving students through intentional assessment and evaluation.
- Using physical activity to improve our bodies and brains.
- Provide safe, caring, and inclusive learning environments.
- Increasing mental health understanding to reduce stigma.
Valuing the strength of everyone’s voice:
- Seeking student perspective and responding to what we hear.
- Working alongside parents as partners in programming and learning.
- Strengthening a focus on being in service to our community.
- Welcoming collaboration with our community partners.
- Sharing our stories.