Trillium Lakelands District School Board is responsible for co-ordinating the acquisition of goods and services to ensure that an open and competitive purchasing process is followed. In order to assist the Board and to provide our vendors with a timely and cost-saving mechanism to view and bid on our opportunities, we are partnering with an electronic tendering service.
Competitive procurement is the contractual acquisition (purchase or lease) by TLDSB for assets of any kind, whether goods or services, enabling all qualified, responsible vendors to compete in a fair and open process. We aim to ensure impartiality and transparency throughout our procurement process.
Purchasing ensures that all required goods and/or services are acquired in a timely fashion, at the correct quantity, quality and price and are procured in a professional manner that adheres to Board Policies and Procedures, the Broader Public Sector Procurement Directive, the Ontario Education Act, the Broader Public Sector Expenses Directive, and all other legislated areas as they apply. TLDSB has partnered with E-Solutions Group.com to provide an electronic tendering service.
The Trillium Lakelands District School Board participates in the following co-operative purchasing ventures (buying groups):
- Trillium Lakelands District School Board (TLDSB)
- Kawartha Collaborative Purchasing Group (KCPG)
- Georgian Bay Area Public Purchasing Co-operative (GBAPPC)
- Ontario Educational Buyers Association (OEBA)
- Ontario Association of School Business Officials (OASBO)
- Educating Computer Network of Ontario (ECNO)
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM)
- Ministry of Government and Consumer Services (MGS)
View our current bids and tender opportunities, as well as our past contract awards at http://tldsb.bidsandtenders.ca.