A new world of learning is now at your fingertips. TLDSB students and staff are able to choose from over 1,000 different book titles, in a variety of formats. This includes best-selling authors, new release titles, and classics. The new digital library, powered by OverDrive, includes eBooks and audio books. Students can improve reading comprehension, vocabulary, and pronunciation – technology makes reading even cooler! The OverDrive app is one of the top-rated eBook apps available for iOS, Android, Chromebook, Mac OS, Windows, and Windows Phone.
More info is available at tldsb.ca/eReads
All students and staff need to get started is an internet connection, and their student/staff ID (their network login).
Visit tldsb.ca/OverDrive to log in now.
From a browser on your computer
- Go to tldsb.ca/OverDrive
- Select the Trillium Lakelands District School Board Library – Staff and Students
- When prompted, login using your network login (the first login you use every morning)
- Once you are logged in, select a book to read or listen by selecting the book and clicking on ‘Borrow’.
- The book will appear in ‘Checkouts’ and you will be prompted to download the book.
- Once downloaded, may click on the book to read or listen.
- You man also read or listen to a book within your browser.
From the Overdrive App on a Smartphone, iPad, or Android Tablets (including KOBO and KINDLE)
- Select ‘Choose a Library’ and pick ‘Trillium Lakelands District School Board’
- Once you are logged in, select a book to read or listen by selecting the book and clicking on ‘Borrow’. If you’re not sure, you can read or listen to a sample.
- The book will appear in your checkouts and you will be prompted to ‘Add to App.’
- Once you have downloaded the book, it will appear in your ‘Bookshelf.’