All TLDSB elementary and secondary schools are invited to participate in a Juried Art Exhibition, held each spring. Selected entries from Muskoka will be installed in the McMurray Room at BMLSS and in the Bracebridge Board Office; from Haliburton in the Archie Stouffer Conference Centre; and from the City of Kawartha Lakes in the Corporate Office Board Room and throughout the building. Students and parents of selected entries will be invited to an opening of the show which will hang from May until April of the following school year.
1. Artwork must be submitted to the location below closest to your school:
- Muskoka area schools – Bracebridge Board Office, Attn: Sandra Corry
- Haliburton area schools – Archie Stouffer Elementary School, Attn: Julie Warren
- City of Kawartha Lakes schools – Lindsay Corporate Office, Attn: Lisa Dow
2. Artwork will be reviewed by a jury – work not chosen for the exhibit will be packaged and returned to the school.
3. Artwork chosen for the exhibition will be mounted and hung for one year and then returned to the school.
4. Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, May 22, 2012. Work received after the submission date will not be considered for
5. Carefully label all submitted artwork on the back with student name, school, grade, age.
6. Specifications: 2-dimensional artwork only, size is not to exceed 20 x 26 inches (for framing purposes)
7. Secondary School teachers – please submit work only from returning students to ensure return of work to that student.
Work will not be returned until June 2013.
8. There is a limit of two works of the same style or project from each school.
9. For more information please contact Lisa Dow in the Director's Office at
or 1-888-526-5552 ext