Honey Harbour Public School was built in 1961 after island schools closed. Student went to the nearby separate school until Russ Birch and Tom Hewitt spearheaded the building of the new school in 1961.
- School consists of two classrooms plus two portables
- One junior classroom of junior kindergarten to grade 3
- One senior classroom of grades 4 to 8
- Staff trained in restorative practices.
- Weekly trips to the local library
- Winter electives
- Grade 8 students attend the Yearly Outdoor Education Centre
- DARE program
Events and Activities
- Annual Terry Fox walk
- Earth Day projects
- Me to We
- Parent Participation
- Active parent group