To provide a safe and accepting environment that is responsive to the needs of our individual students. We promote positive attitudes and strive for the highest possible academic and personal achievement. At Fenelon Township Public School we ensure that our students have an engaging learning environment enriched with character education. Our vision is that our students will grow to be life-long learners, critical thinkers and ethical, global citizens.
Fenelon Township PS opened in 1967 as a kindergarten to grade eight. The student population at that time was 319.
Fenelon Township PS operates on a Balanced Day schedule which includes two nutritional/outdoor recess breaks. Fenelon Township PS strives to keep students on TRACK showing trust, respect, appreciation, community, and kindness. Students are rewarded throughout the school year for their many positive accomplishments and achievements.
The School Advisory Council and our parent volunteers provide support to the school through fundraising events, volunteering in the classroom, offering to help with sports teams and a host of other things. We appreciate all that you do and encourage all parents to get involved in our great school.
- Regular instructional programs from junior kindergarten to grade 8
- Trusted Tigers, where grade 7 and 8 students take on more responsibility throughout the school
- Full Day Kindergarten Program
- Core French Grades 4-8
- Breakfast and Snack Programs offered Daily
- Drum Fit as part our Daily Quality Physical Education Program
- Re-Reading which is an intensive reading program
- Technology integrated into our classroom programs
- Grade Three Bus Buddies
- Junior Lunch Monitors
Events & Activities
- Sports teams
- Interest clubs (choir, guitar club, robotics)
- Eco Team
- Me to We Leadership Team
- Annual Talent Show